Site Survey Stakes on Property

You can have an independent survey completed at your expense. We suggest contacting Due North Surveying at 517-849-9688 or Inbounds Surveying at 206-628-5141. You an also talk to your Real Estate Company and Bank for advise.

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Hillsdale County Great Start The Resource / Referral Guide is intended to provide information on health and human services available through non-profits and governmental bodies in Hillsdale County. E

If you are purchasing a business, make sure there are no hidden liabilities, including tax liens or unpaid unemployment taxes. Request a copy of the seller's Conditional Tax Clearance Request letter a